- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C finely crushed Archway Gingersnaps
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 C Whole Milk
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 10 muffin cups (nonstick spray works well).
- Place a handfull of Gingersnap cookies in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Repeat until you have 2 1/2 cup of finely crushed crumbs (approximately 3/4 of a package will produce enough crumbs).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well combined. Spoon batter into 10 muffin cups (approximately 2/3 full).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for five minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in a sealed container or bag.
- TIP: Baking Powder looses effectiveness as it ages. Heed the expiration date, or test it by dropping a teaspoon of Baking Powder in a cup of water. If it fizzes, it's still good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More