- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C finely crushed Archway Gingersnaps
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 C Whole Milk
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 10 muffin cups (nonstick spray works well).
- Place a handfull of Gingersnap cookies in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Repeat until you have 2 1/2 cup of finely crushed crumbs (approximately 3/4 of a package will produce enough crumbs).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well combined. Spoon batter into 10 muffin cups (approximately 2/3 full).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for five minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in a sealed container or bag.
- TIP: Baking Powder looses effectiveness as it ages. Heed the expiration date, or test it by dropping a teaspoon of Baking Powder in a cup of water. If it fizzes, it's still good.
Recipes for Vitality
GAES PTO Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More