- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine, may substitute apple juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) (finely minced) fresh ginger, or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) (boneless, skinless) chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- vegetable oil , for deep frying
- . In medium bowl, mix together wine, ginger and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. In large bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 cup cold water. Stir marinated chicken into batter.
- 3. In large bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 cup cold water. Stir marinated chicken into batter.
- 4. Deep fry, a few pieces at a time until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More