- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine, may substitute apple juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) (finely minced) fresh ginger, or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) (boneless, skinless) chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- vegetable oil , for deep frying
- . In medium bowl, mix together wine, ginger and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. In large bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 cup cold water. Stir marinated chicken into batter.
- 3. In large bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 3/4 cup cold water. Stir marinated chicken into batter.
- 4. Deep fry, a few pieces at a time until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More