- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of sharp cheese
- 1 jar of pimento's - including juice
- Chopped onion
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put cheese in a food processor and shred.
- Add pimento's and juice.
- Pulse, adding mayo until creamy but not over dripping.
- Add chopped onion and hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- If after you put in ice box and it gets a bit hard just add more mayo.
NotesMy kids loved this when they were growing up so hope you all enjoy if you try it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More