- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of sharp cheese
- 1 jar of pimento's - including juice
- Chopped onion
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put cheese in a food processor and shred.
- Add pimento's and juice.
- Pulse, adding mayo until creamy but not over dripping.
- Add chopped onion and hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- If after you put in ice box and it gets a bit hard just add more mayo.
NotesMy kids loved this when they were growing up so hope you all enjoy if you try it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Nick's PicksSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More