- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of sharp cheese
- 1 jar of pimento's - including juice
- Chopped onion
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put cheese in a food processor and shred.
- Add pimento's and juice.
- Pulse, adding mayo until creamy but not over dripping.
- Add chopped onion and hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- If after you put in ice box and it gets a bit hard just add more mayo.
NotesMy kids loved this when they were growing up so hope you all enjoy if you try it.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More