- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
- 1/2 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz peppermint schnapps
- Pour ingredients into a shaker over ice, and shake until completely cold.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass, and serve.
NotesFor some reason I'm on a Girl Scout Cookie trip... here's one for when the kids go to bed -
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More