- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 m
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 4 oz can of green chili's
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Stir in the cheese, oats, or bread crumbs onion, green chili's Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Add this topping the last 10 minutes of cooking.
NotesThis is my Mom's easy simple meat loaf and we still eat it today.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Koken met Oma
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More