- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 m
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 4 oz can of green chili's
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Stir in the cheese, oats, or bread crumbs onion, green chili's Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Add this topping the last 10 minutes of cooking.
NotesThis is my Mom's easy simple meat loaf and we still eat it today.
Submitted by: "Mary Cosgrove"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More