- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds, optional
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, sour cream, milk and almond extract. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over coffee ring.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More