- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds, optional
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, sour cream, milk and almond extract. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over coffee ring.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More