- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds, optional
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, sour cream, milk and almond extract. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over coffee ring.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds, if desired.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More