- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds, optional
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, sour cream, milk and almond extract. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over coffee ring.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Short & SweetSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More