- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Microwave 1 oz. chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter in small microwave-safe bowl on medium 1 minute or until melted; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; cool until slightly thickened.
- With small fork or whisk, drizzle glaze over cake. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More