- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Microwave 1 oz. chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter in small microwave-safe bowl on medium 1 minute or until melted; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; cool until slightly thickened.
- With small fork or whisk, drizzle glaze over cake. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More