- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Microwave 1 oz. chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter in small microwave-safe bowl on medium 1 minute or until melted; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; cool until slightly thickened.
- With small fork or whisk, drizzle glaze over cake. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More