- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Microwave 1 oz. chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter in small microwave-safe bowl on medium 1 minute or until melted; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; cool until slightly thickened.
- With small fork or whisk, drizzle glaze over cake. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
A Falcon Feast
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More