- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lb Carrots, sliced on a bias (Thick pieces)
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 oz Granulated sugar
- Chicken Stock
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Place carrots, butter and sugar in a saute pan and add just enough stock to barely cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer allowing the stock to evaporate. As the stock evaporated, the butter and sugar mixture will begin to coat the carrots.
- When the stock is nearly gone test for doneness of the carrots. If they are still firm add a small amount of stock and continue to boil until carrots are tender.
- Coat the carrots in butter and sugar mixture until they are glazed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More