- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lb Carrots, sliced on a bias (Thick pieces)
- 3 oz Butter
- 1 oz Granulated sugar
- Chicken Stock
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Place carrots, butter and sugar in a saute pan and add just enough stock to barely cover.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer allowing the stock to evaporate. As the stock evaporated, the butter and sugar mixture will begin to coat the carrots.
- When the stock is nearly gone test for doneness of the carrots. If they are still firm add a small amount of stock and continue to boil until carrots are tender.
- Coat the carrots in butter and sugar mixture until they are glazed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More