- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken breasts 4 minutes per side. Remove skillet from heat. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir marmalade into skillet, turning chicken to coat thoroughly. Return skillet to heat and cook 1-2 minutes, turning chicken occasionally
- until glazed. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm. Add apples and stock to same skillet, stirring with a wooden spoon to deglaze. Simmer 4 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly. Serve chicken with apples.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More