- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken breasts 4 minutes per side. Remove skillet from heat. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir marmalade into skillet, turning chicken to coat thoroughly. Return skillet to heat and cook 1-2 minutes, turning chicken occasionally
- until glazed. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm. Add apples and stock to same skillet, stirring with a wooden spoon to deglaze. Simmer 4 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly. Serve chicken with apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Cookin'See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More