- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 min.
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 lg. cloves garlic, minced
- Dash of pepper
- Place wings in 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oil, garlic and pepper until well blended.
- Pour over chicken, turn to coat.
- Bake at 375º for 1 hour and 15 min. until browned, basting every 15 minutes.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More