- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter @ room temp
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 Tb. orange juice
- 1 egg @ room temp
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups rough-chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Beat sugars & butter til light.
- Add egg, mix til incorporated, then milk & oj.
- Add dry, mixing til just incorporated. Stir in nuts.
- Bake at 375 approximately. 2inches apart on greased or parchment-lined cookie sheets, 10-15 minutes til set and lightly golden.
NotesNot sure where this recipe came from, but I've been baking these cookies since I was a kid. My mother still pesters me to make these for her every year at Xmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Cooking with Sabra
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More