- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter @ room temp
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 Tb. orange juice
- 1 egg @ room temp
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups rough-chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Beat sugars & butter til light.
- Add egg, mix til incorporated, then milk & oj.
- Add dry, mixing til just incorporated. Stir in nuts.
- Bake at 375 approximately. 2inches apart on greased or parchment-lined cookie sheets, 10-15 minutes til set and lightly golden.
NotesNot sure where this recipe came from, but I've been baking these cookies since I was a kid. My mother still pesters me to make these for her every year at Xmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More