- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Miracle Whip (do not use mayonnaise)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Place all bar ingredients together in a mixing bowl and blend well with a spoon.
- Press dough into a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- To prepare icing, in a mixing bowl place powder sugar, water, Miracle Whip (do not use mayonnaise) and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spread on bars as soon as they come out of the oven. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More