- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Miracle Whip (do not use mayonnaise)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Place all bar ingredients together in a mixing bowl and blend well with a spoon.
- Press dough into a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- To prepare icing, in a mixing bowl place powder sugar, water, Miracle Whip (do not use mayonnaise) and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spread on bars as soon as they come out of the oven. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking for a CureSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More