- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4- 5
- Preparation Time:
- 8 - 10 pig tails
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Blend all the ingredients and pour over the meat in a large zip loc bag and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat from the marinade, saving the liquid.
- Spread the meat in a large baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven, basting the meat generously with the marinade every 20 minutes for 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is tender and the marinade has turned into a glaze.
- Makes 4 or 5 servings.
- Serve with Bavarian Potato Salad or with Sauerkraut.
- Goes good with beer too! lol
- P.S. Don't forget to make doctor's appointment to get cholesterol checked after eating these. lol
NotesYet another dish popular at Oktoberfest or anytime here. You can use ribs in place of pig tails.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More