- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 tsp. each: ground cinnamon and dry mustard
- 4 bone-in or boneless pork chops (1 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, pineapple with its liquid, the cinnamon and dry mustard until well blended.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce mixture; set aside for later use.
- GRILL chops 5 min. on each side.
- Continue grilling 5 min. or until cooked through (160'F), turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
- SERVE with the reserved 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More