- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablesp. milk
- 1/2 teasp. rubbed sage
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 teasp. ketsup
- 2 Tablesp. brown sugar
- 1 Tablesp. soy sauce
- 1 Tablesp. vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the sausage, egg, crumbs, milk and sage; mix well. Shape into small balls.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add to skillet; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
NotesTime for Super Bowl Party Recipes...check this one out! This recipe could be adapted to a slow cooker.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More