- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLet me tell you that San-Way Farms in Plant City Florida have the freshest and tastiest strawberries this time of year in Cincinnati! OMGoodness, these strawberries are plump and juicy and the best I've ever tasted!
The reason I bought the strawberries, well, we went to Frisch's Big Boy restaurant for the breakfast bar on Sunday and on the fruit bar they had strawberry glaze over strawberries and bananas and it was delicious! Oh yeah, I can make that at home and that is exactly what I did! I love this stuff! It is addicting!
- 2 pounds whole fresh strawberries
- 4 yellow bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) container or pouch, Ready To Use Strawberry Glaze
- Wash strawberries and cut off tops. Slice each strawberry into quarters. If you have smaller strawberries just cut them in half.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and top with strawberry glaze and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until you are ready to serve.
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/4 inch coins.
- Fold banana coins into the amount of strawberries you are going to serve.
- If you aren't serving all the strawberries at one time just leave the bananas out and refrigerate remaining strawberries and add bananas when you are ready to serve again.