- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound of seedless grapes, pulled from the stems and rinsed
- 1 3-oz. package Sugar Free gelatin, flavor of your choice (NOT prepared)
- Spread the gelatin mix on a plate, about 1/4 at a time.
- Rinse the grapes under water, and place a handful on the plate.
- Shake the plate gently to roll the grapes in the gelatin, coating the grapes.
- Place coated grapes into a bowl.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients until all of the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, until the gelatin is set.
- These are better the colder they are.
NotesThis recipe came from my Aunt Diane. She was telling me about this new recipe she had found and how much everyone loved them when she made them.. What are they you ask? GLITTER GRAPES! They're so simple, and tasty; using only two ingredients... Oh and I can't stress the fact that they're HEALTHY for you enough.! They can be refrigerated or Frozen... I perfer them frozen, but that's just me! (:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More