- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoon yellow or brown mustard
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 (6-ounce) can french-fried onions, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, mix together beans, pineapple, molasses, BBQ sauce, mustard, bacon, and a third of the onions. Add some salt and pepper, to taste. Pour beans in 9 by 13-inch casserole dish and sprinkle remaining crushed onions and bacon on top. Cook in oven for 1 hour or until beans brown and bubble. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More