- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk( I prefer eagle brand)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 2 liter bottle of your favorite orange soda
- In your ice cream freezer's mixing bowl, add the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk, the can of pineapple, and then fill to the fill line with the orange soda. Thats is it. Then make the sherbert according to the usage directions of your ice cream freezer. Mine is a black and decker 1 gal. freezer. How easy can this get.
NotesThis is my mothers recipe. All you need is a one gallon ice cream freezer. So easy and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More