- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 16 oz sour cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 package stuffing (not Stovetop)
- 2 T butter, melted
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic in container.
- Place chicken breasts in mixture and roll to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Crush the stuffing into rough crumbs.
- Remove chicken from mixture and roll in the stuffing crumbs.
- Do not scrape sour cream off chicken.
- Place in a baking pan, drizzle with melted butter and cover.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More