- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 6 muffins
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar (or 30 drops of liquid Stevia for reduced sugar version)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Blend together eggs, coconut oil or butter, banana, sugar or Stevia, salt and vanilla.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
- Fold in nuts. Pour into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 deg. F for 18 minutes.
NotesGot this great new book called Cooking With Coconut Flour. Our great new flour substitute that is so much more healthy than all the other flour substitutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Vegan Eats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More