- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened organic canned pumpkin
- 1 cup plain organic hemp milk or organic soy milk
- 2 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup cold pressed grapeseed oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea saltCeltic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pie spice
- Preheat and oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Throw everything in the blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch pie dish and bake for about an hour and a half or until set.
- Leave the pie to cool completely and it will solidify.
- Serve with vegan cream or vegan ice cream. YUMYUM!
NotesAs with my pecan pie and lemon pie; this pie is crustless. Those of you who have a penchant for pumpkin pies with decadent crusts - my profound apologies. You could try pouring this blend into a prepared crust in order to satisfy your culinary sensibilities. Beyond that - my suggestion would be to look elsewhere at some of the other fantastic pumpkin piepumpkin pie recipes out there. But those of you who want to whip up a pumpkin pie that is ridiculously quick and easy, with a gorgeous creamy texture, and then move onto other things - give this a turn in your blender. I served this up to some of my most discerning pigs a few weeks ago, and everyone commented on how fantastic the texture was; as well as the delicious flavour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More