GLUTEN FREE BLENDER PUMPKIN PIE
Gluten Free Blender Pumpkin Pie
- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened organic canned pumpkin
- 1 cup plain organic hemp milk or organic soy milk
- 2 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup cold pressed grapeseed oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea saltCeltic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pie spice
Preheat and oven to 180 C / 350 F.
Throw everything in the blender until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a greased 8 inch pie dish and bake for about an hour and a half or until set.
Leave the pie to cool completely and it will solidify.
Serve with vegan cream or vegan ice cream. YUMYUM!