- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (haven't tried using coconut oil for this yet)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or reduce to 1/2 cup and add 1/4 tsp powdered or liquid Stevia for reduced sugar version)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups grated or flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sifted coconut flour
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and coconut flour.
- Drop batter in spoon-size mounds 1" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 deg. F for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.
NotesCoconut flour makes fantastic gluten free cookies and muffins. Got this from the fantastic book Cooking With Coconut Flour.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More