- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (haven't tried using coconut oil for this yet)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or reduce to 1/2 cup and add 1/4 tsp powdered or liquid Stevia for reduced sugar version)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups grated or flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sifted coconut flour
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and coconut flour.
- Drop batter in spoon-size mounds 1" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 deg. F for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.
NotesCoconut flour makes fantastic gluten free cookies and muffins. Got this from the fantastic book Cooking With Coconut Flour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More