- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cup semisweet chocolate morsels - * Nestle
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Six large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract*
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips - * Nestle
- Heat oven to 350-degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with baking liners. Coat liners with vegetable cooking spray. Stir chocolate and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool to lukewarm.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on high, mix egg yolks and 1/4-cup sugar until very thick and pale, about three minutes. Fold in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Using clean, dry beaters, beat egg whites and remaining 1/4-cup sugar in bowl until stiff but not dry, about two minutes. Fold egg-white mixture into chocolate mixture until combined. Divide batter among baking liners. Bake 28-30 minutes. Cool completely
Notes* Nestle morsels are gluten-free. Recipe makes 18 cupcakes.
Nutrition information per cupcake:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More