- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 2 c fruit juice
- 1/3 c sugar
- Citric acid, if desired, for sour taste
- 1. Pour 1 envelope gelatin into 1 c cold fruit juice.
- 2. Cook another cup of fruit juice until hot. Mix in 1/3 c sugar until dissolved.
- 3. Combine juices and pour into 9-by-9-in. baking pan.
- 4. Refrigerate overnight, then cut into squares and toss with sugar, adding citric acid to sugar for sour gels.
- Miranda Jade Turbin is a gluten-free and celiac advocate, researching and writing about celiac disease and gluten-free foods. With her award-winning website, GlutenFreeHelp.info, Miranda is able to get the word out about celiac disease and getting tested while also contributing to the community with her delicious allergy-friendly recipes. Her bakery, Miranda Jade Bakeshop (MirandaJadeBakeShop.com) now makes Miranda’s delicious gluten-free and allergy-friendly products available to the public.
NotesThese are very easy to make and a great treat for your kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More