- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 2 c fruit juice
- 1/3 c sugar
- Citric acid, if desired, for sour taste
- 1. Pour 1 envelope gelatin into 1 c cold fruit juice.
- 2. Cook another cup of fruit juice until hot. Mix in 1/3 c sugar until dissolved.
- 3. Combine juices and pour into 9-by-9-in. baking pan.
- 4. Refrigerate overnight, then cut into squares and toss with sugar, adding citric acid to sugar for sour gels.
- Miranda Jade Turbin is a gluten-free and celiac advocate, researching and writing about celiac disease and gluten-free foods. With her award-winning website, GlutenFreeHelp.info, Miranda is able to get the word out about celiac disease and getting tested while also contributing to the community with her delicious allergy-friendly recipes. Her bakery, Miranda Jade Bakeshop (MirandaJadeBakeShop.com) now makes Miranda’s delicious gluten-free and allergy-friendly products available to the public.
NotesThese are very easy to make and a great treat for your kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More