- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/3 c. veg. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 c. almond slivered
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 1 c. pumpkin seeds (shelled)
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- Whisk first 5 ingredients together. Add almonds, pecans, and pumpkin seeds. Stir to coat.
- Heat two large non stick frying pans. (One pan just takes longer.)
- Cook when pans are heated, stirring frequently for 1 min. then turn pans to med.
- Continue until golden and toasted about 6 more min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More