- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/3 c. veg. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 c. almond slivered
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 1 c. pumpkin seeds (shelled)
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- Whisk first 5 ingredients together. Add almonds, pecans, and pumpkin seeds. Stir to coat.
- Heat two large non stick frying pans. (One pan just takes longer.)
- Cook when pans are heated, stirring frequently for 1 min. then turn pans to med.
- Continue until golden and toasted about 6 more min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More