- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/3 c. veg. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 c. almond slivered
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 1 c. pumpkin seeds (shelled)
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- Whisk first 5 ingredients together. Add almonds, pecans, and pumpkin seeds. Stir to coat.
- Heat two large non stick frying pans. (One pan just takes longer.)
- Cook when pans are heated, stirring frequently for 1 min. then turn pans to med.
- Continue until golden and toasted about 6 more min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More