- Cooking Time: 45 - 60 min.
- Servings: ??
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 1/3 c. rice flour
- 2/3 c potatoe starch
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. veg. oil
- 7 eggs, separated
- 3/4 c. orange juice
- 2 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add in order:
- oil, unbeaten egg yolks, orange juice + rind. Beat with a spoon until smooth.
- In a lg. bowl beat together with electric mixer...egg whites and cream of tartar until they form stiff peaks. Pour the egg yolk mixture over the egg whites and gently fold in.
- Pour batter into a lg. ungreased tube pan or a 9 x 13" pan.
- tube pan bake 325' for 55 min. then raise temp. to 350' for 10-15 min.
- oblong pan bake at 350' for 45-50 min.
- Drizzle lightly with a mixture of powdered sugar, a bit of butter,+ some orange juice.
- Or serve with whipped cream, regular frosting or, use for strawberry shortcake.
NotesNice and light + fluffy.
A Falcon Feast
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More