- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 18 Small Cookies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Cup Chunky Organic Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Smooth Almond Butter
- ¾ Cup Organic Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBS Fruit Preserves (* I like to use Seedless Raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a Medium bowl, beat the egg, then mix in the Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cane Sugar, and Vanilla, until fully incorporated.
- Using a small spoon, scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Make a small indention on the top of each dough ball with your finger or handle of a wooden spoon. Fill each of the holes with the fruit preserves.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a clean plate or wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy with a glass of organic milk or almond milk! Then go do your homework….
NotesAs a kid, I loved Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches! After a walk down memory lane, I was inspired to up the anti and develop a new “afterschool snack” style recipe! These little jems are gluten-free and protein packed! Hope you like them as much as I do!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More