- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 18 Small Cookies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Cup Chunky Organic Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Smooth Almond Butter
- ¾ Cup Organic Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBS Fruit Preserves (* I like to use Seedless Raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a Medium bowl, beat the egg, then mix in the Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cane Sugar, and Vanilla, until fully incorporated.
- Using a small spoon, scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Make a small indention on the top of each dough ball with your finger or handle of a wooden spoon. Fill each of the holes with the fruit preserves.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a clean plate or wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy with a glass of organic milk or almond milk! Then go do your homework….
NotesAs a kid, I loved Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches! After a walk down memory lane, I was inspired to up the anti and develop a new “afterschool snack” style recipe! These little jems are gluten-free and protein packed! Hope you like them as much as I do!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More