GLUTEN FREE PB&J COOKIES
Gluten Free PB&J Cookies
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 18 Small Cookies
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Cup Chunky Organic Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Smooth Almond Butter
- ¾ Cup Organic Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBS Fruit Preserves (* I like to use Seedless Raspberry)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a Medium bowl, beat the egg, then mix in the Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cane Sugar, and Vanilla, until fully incorporated.
Using a small spoon, scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Make a small indention on the top of each dough ball with your finger or handle of a wooden spoon. Fill each of the holes with the fruit preserves.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a clean plate or wire rack to cool completely.
Serve and enjoy with a glass of organic milk or almond milk! Then go do your homework….