- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12-24
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryCrunchy, crispy peanut butter cookies that are completely gluten free! This recipe uses just three ingredients to rustle up delicious cookies in no time at all. A super easy way to make flourless cookies!
- 9oz crunchy peanut butter
- 7oz granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- If you prefer smooth peanut butter, feel free to use it instead of crunchy peanut butter