- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12-24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 9oz crunchy peanut butter
- 7oz granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- If you prefer smooth peanut butter, feel free to use it instead of crunchy peanut butter
NotesCrunchy, crispy peanut butter cookies that are completely gluten free! This recipe uses just three ingredients to rustle up delicious cookies in no time at all. A super easy way to make flourless cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More