GLUTEN FREE PIZZA CRUST (LACTOSE FREE)
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 c Gluten Free Flour Mix (refer to my recipe listed separately under Dietary Needs - Gluten Free)
- 3 T Almond Meal
- 1/2 t Salt
- 2 1/2 t Dry Yeast Granules
- Wet Ingredients:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 t Vinegar
- 3/4 c Warm Water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease one pizza pan.
- Blend the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of your heavy-duty mixer & blend (reserving some of the water). Turn the mixer to low & add the flour mix. Add more water if needed to get a firm dough that can still be spread. Beat on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Spoon the dough onto the prepared pan & spread in circle about 12 inches in diameter, making sure the edges are raised to contain the sauce.
- Let rise about 10 minutes & then bake for 10 minutes while preparing your toppings. Spread on your choice of toppings & bake again for about 22-25 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More