- Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of rice Flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of tapioca flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2.5 tsp. sugar xanthum gum
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pieces of wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, xanthum gum and salt, set aside. In mixer, cream sugar and Crisco. Add in egg and vanilla, then combine the dry ingredients.
- Separate dough into two balls, roll each doughball between two pieces of waxed paper. Cut in desired shapes and bake for 13 minutes.
NotesMy wife was GF, she wanted sugar cookies, so she got sugar cookies (see red velvet cake for full story).
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More