- Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of rice Flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of tapioca flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2.5 tsp. sugar xanthum gum
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pieces of wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, xanthum gum and salt, set aside. In mixer, cream sugar and Crisco. Add in egg and vanilla, then combine the dry ingredients.
- Separate dough into two balls, roll each doughball between two pieces of waxed paper. Cut in desired shapes and bake for 13 minutes.
NotesMy wife was GF, she wanted sugar cookies, so she got sugar cookies (see red velvet cake for full story).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More