- Cooking Time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of rice Flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups of tapioca flour
- 2/3 + 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2.5 tsp. sugar xanthum gum
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pieces of wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, xanthum gum and salt, set aside. In mixer, cream sugar and Crisco. Add in egg and vanilla, then combine the dry ingredients.
- Separate dough into two balls, roll each doughball between two pieces of waxed paper. Cut in desired shapes and bake for 13 minutes.
NotesMy wife was GF, she wanted sugar cookies, so she got sugar cookies (see red velvet cake for full story).
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More