- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced 1/4" thick (approx. 10 slices)
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Peel, cut the tips off and slice sweet potatoes using a mandoline (my sweet potatoes were a bit awkward looking as I'm sure most aren't perfectly square and straight).
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil on cookie sheet.
- Now salt and pepper both sides of the sweet potato slices. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes before handling.
- First, spread some pizza sauce on each slice. Next, layer on your pepperoni followed by bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Top with mozzarella cheese and finish with more pepperoni, if desired.
- Put the cookie sheet back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a drying rack for 5 minutes to allow the sweet potato to firm up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More