- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 7oz (200g) GF shaved ham
- 13oz (375g) GF cabanossi
- 13oz (375g) cheese cubes
- 3 cups potato salad
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 medium cucumbers
- Divide GF shaved ham between 4 containers.
- Cut GF cabanossi into 1/2 inch (1.3cm) lengths and divide between 4 containers.
- Cut cheese into 1/2 inch (1.3cm) cubes and divide between 4 containers.
- Divide potato salad evenly between 4 containers.
- Peel carrots.
- Cut carrots into quarters longways and then into half (making 12 pieces per carrot).
- Divide carrots evenly between 4 containers.
- Peel cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers into quarters longways and then into half (making 12 pieces per cucumber).
- Divide cucumbers evenly between 4 containers.
- Note: I used potato salad as I had some left over from the previous night's dinner, however you can use whatever you have in the fridge.
NotesThis is more of a lunchbox suggestion than a recipe, however I thought I would include it anyway as it has a tasty selection of foods and you are only limited by your imagination (and what is in the fridge)!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More