- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 7oz (200g) GF shaved ham
- 13oz (375g) GF cabanossi
- 13oz (375g) cheese cubes
- 3 cups potato salad
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 medium cucumbers
- Divide GF shaved ham between 4 containers.
- Cut GF cabanossi into 1/2 inch (1.3cm) lengths and divide between 4 containers.
- Cut cheese into 1/2 inch (1.3cm) cubes and divide between 4 containers.
- Divide potato salad evenly between 4 containers.
- Peel carrots.
- Cut carrots into quarters longways and then into half (making 12 pieces per carrot).
- Divide carrots evenly between 4 containers.
- Peel cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers into quarters longways and then into half (making 12 pieces per cucumber).
- Divide cucumbers evenly between 4 containers.
- Note: I used potato salad as I had some left over from the previous night's dinner, however you can use whatever you have in the fridge.
NotesThis is more of a lunchbox suggestion than a recipe, however I thought I would include it anyway as it has a tasty selection of foods and you are only limited by your imagination (and what is in the fridge)!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More