- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes - diced
- 1 bunch italian parsley - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion - finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended. Serve chilled. Serves 4-6
NotesI used to work for my friend's North African restaurant in Tucson, AZ. There I learned how to make traditional Tabouleh with soaked bulgar as the grain. However, with Celiac, I can't do that, so I came up with this alternative.
I love cucumbers and onions, so if it's too much for you, alter the quantities.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More