- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes - diced
- 1 bunch italian parsley - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion - finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended. Serve chilled. Serves 4-6
NotesI used to work for my friend's North African restaurant in Tucson, AZ. There I learned how to make traditional Tabouleh with soaked bulgar as the grain. However, with Celiac, I can't do that, so I came up with this alternative.
I love cucumbers and onions, so if it's too much for you, alter the quantities.