- Cooking Time: 12 - 15 Min.
- Servings: Depends how many you eat
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 1/4 c. rice flour
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 1/2 tsp. b. powder
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. potatoe starch
- 1/2 tsp. b. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- Mix in order given.
- Knead a few times and roll out 1/2 in. thick. Cut with round cutter.
- Bake in preheated oven. 425*
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More