- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45
BackstoryGluten Free Zucchini Bread for the ones who can't needs it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthenes gum
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups fresh zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Beat the eggs until foamy, adding sugar, oil, and applesauce (use wire whip attachment for mixer).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and then add them to the egg mixture
- Switch to the flat beater or dough hook attachment and beat in electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until batter is mixed well and becomes very thick then Add nuts.
- Grease two large loaf pans and fill each 1/2 full.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes till the middle is cooked through.
- If your oven cooks the tops of these loaves too quickly, Cover with aluminum foil to prevent burning (after about 25-35 minutes).
- If you want to use this as breakfast bread, you can sprinkle the tops with Confectioner's sugar.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More