- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 45
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthenes gum
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups fresh zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Beat the eggs until foamy, adding sugar, oil, and applesauce (use wire whip attachment for mixer).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and then add them to the egg mixture
- Switch to the flat beater or dough hook attachment and beat in electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until batter is mixed well and becomes very thick then Add nuts.
- Grease two large loaf pans and fill each 1/2 full.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes till the middle is cooked through.
- If your oven cooks the tops of these loaves too quickly, Cover with aluminum foil to prevent burning (after about 25-35 minutes).
- If you want to use this as breakfast bread, you can sprinkle the tops with Confectioner's sugar.
NotesGluten Free Zucchini Bread for the ones who can't needs it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More