- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto undressed cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing as cookies will be soft.
- You can use different flavored chips. Mix in chopped nuts, whatever you like.
NotesThis was the recipe I would make for book signings as they travel well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More