- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto undressed cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing as cookies will be soft.
- You can use different flavored chips. Mix in chopped nuts, whatever you like.
NotesThis was the recipe I would make for book signings as they travel well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More