- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto undressed cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing as cookies will be soft.
- You can use different flavored chips. Mix in chopped nuts, whatever you like.
NotesThis was the recipe I would make for book signings as they travel well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More