- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- l large container of Ricotta Cheese (drained)
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Flour (start with about 3 cups)
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, salt, and Romano cheese in a bowl.
- Make a flour well on board. Add the cheese mixture to the middle. Start to blend in the flour from the sides till it is all incorporated. Knead, adding more flour if needed. Dough should be smooth not sticky.
- Cut a piece of dough off and roll into a long thread. Cut dough about 3/4 to 1 inch in length. You can leave them like this, or use your finger to put a little dent in the dough.
- Lay on a cookie sheet that has been sprinkled with a little flour. Flash freeze, then put in a freezer bag for later or cook immediately.
NotesThis was my Aunt Carm's recipe. Our family has made them like this for years and years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More