- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 6oz each
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp flour
- Mix together goat cheese, pesto, and sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray or olive oil. Using a paring knife, carefully cut sideways into each breast, making sure not to go all the way through to the other side. Stuff each piece with 1/2 of the pesto mixture. Transfer chicken to saute pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add broth, wine and lemon juice to pan, scraping up brown bits.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to pan and turn heat up to high. Bring liquid to a boil, and whisk in flower to dissolve.
- Reduce heat and cook until sauce thickens.
- Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More