- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ chopped red onion
- 4 chopped slices turkey bacon
- 1 Tsp old style mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 fist chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ground black pepper
- bread crumbs (only if needed)
- goat's cheese (natural)
- Mix all ingredients except the goat's cheese, if they don't want to stick together, add some bread crumbs and keep mixing, a little goes a long way.
- When you like the texture, form patties with your hands, put some goat's cheese in the center and add more meat on top, adjust the shape so there are no holes and the cheese doesn't get out.
- Place 3 patties on a pan and cover, cook for some minutes and turn when they start to develop a yummy brownish color, cover again and remove when done.
NotesI had done some Aquiles Chavez recipes before and they turned out great, this time, I decided to try something different using some ingredients I already had.
This is my own version of the recipe, to see the original that inspired this, click the link below.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More