- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz goat cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup pesto - store-bought or homemade, but it should be on the thicker side
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- basil leaves or pine nuts for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese mixture with sundried tomatoes in another bowl and mix well.
- Line a 2-cup ramekin with plastic wrap, letting ends hang over.
- Spray plastic wrap with cooking spray.
- Carefully spread half of cheese mixture in bottom of ramekin, followed by pesto, sundried tomato mixture, and remaining cheese.
- Carefully pull on plastic wrap as you go to create smooth layers.
- When finished, wrap ends of plastic wrap over top and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the top, and invert onto a plate.
- Remove dish and plastic wrap.
NotesThis is a great recipe I got from The Bride and Groom's First Cookbook. If you are careful when making it, it will look really pretty too! Serve with toasted baguette slices.