GOAT CHEESE, PESTO, AND SUNDRIED TOMATO TORTA
Goat Cheese, Pesto, and Sundried Tomato Torta
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz goat cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup pesto - store-bought or homemade, but it should be on the thicker side
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- basil leaves or pine nuts for garnish
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese mixture with sundried tomatoes in another bowl and mix well.
Line a 2-cup ramekin with plastic wrap, letting ends hang over.
Spray plastic wrap with cooking spray.
Carefully spread half of cheese mixture in bottom of ramekin, followed by pesto, sundried tomato mixture, and remaining cheese.
Carefully pull on plastic wrap as you go to create smooth layers.
When finished, wrap ends of plastic wrap over top and chill for at least one hour.
When ready to serve, unwrap the top, and invert onto a plate.
Remove dish and plastic wrap.