- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 6oz each
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp flour
- Mix together goat cheese, pesto, and sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray or olive oil. Using a paring knife, carefully cut sideways into each breast, making sure not to go all the way through to the other side. Stuff each piece with 1/2 of the pesto mixture. Transfer chicken to saute pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add broth, wine and lemon juice to pan, scraping up brown bits.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to pan and turn heat up to high. Bring liquid to a boil, and whisk in flower to dissolve.
- Reduce heat and cook until sauce thickens.
- Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More