- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz goat cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup pesto - store-bought or homemade, but it should be on the thicker side
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- basil leaves or pine nuts for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese mixture with sundried tomatoes in another bowl and mix well.
- Line a 2-cup ramekin with plastic wrap, letting ends hang over.
- Spray plastic wrap with cooking spray.
- Carefully spread half of cheese mixture in bottom of ramekin, followed by pesto, sundried tomato mixture, and remaining cheese.
- Carefully pull on plastic wrap as you go to create smooth layers.
- When finished, wrap ends of plastic wrap over top and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the top, and invert onto a plate.
- Remove dish and plastic wrap.
NotesThis is a great recipe I got from The Bride and Groom's First Cookbook. If you are careful when making it, it will look really pretty too! Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More