- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil from oil in Belle Chèvre’s Tuscan Chèvre
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 oz Belle Chèvre Tuscan Chèvre
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss asparagus with oil in medium bowl to coat.
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet, forming 9x12-inch rectangle.
- Spoon sundried tomatoes over dough, leaving 3/4-inch plain border.
- Scatter asparagus with oil over tomatoes.
- Bake pizza 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Crumble goat cheese over pizza.
- Sprinkle with marjoram and crushed pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden around edges, about 9 minutes longer.
NotesWanted an interesting new way to enjoy Belle Chevre goat cheese, and had a pizza crust, Tuscan Chevre, and veggies, and threw it all together. Voila!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More