GOAT CHEESE & ASPARAGUS PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil from oil in Belle Chèvre’s Tuscan Chèvre
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 oz Belle Chèvre Tuscan Chèvre
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss asparagus with oil in medium bowl to coat.
Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet, forming 9x12-inch rectangle.
Spoon sundried tomatoes over dough, leaving 3/4-inch plain border.
Scatter asparagus with oil over tomatoes.
Bake pizza 7 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Crumble goat cheese over pizza.
Sprinkle with marjoram and crushed pepper.
Bake until crust is golden around edges, about 9 minutes longer.
Website Credit: http://www.bellechevre.com