- Cooking Time: 9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 asparagus spears, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil from oil in Belle Chèvre’s Tuscan Chèvre
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 oz Belle Chèvre Tuscan Chèvre
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss asparagus with oil in medium bowl to coat.
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet, forming 9x12-inch rectangle.
- Spoon sundried tomatoes over dough, leaving 3/4-inch plain border.
- Scatter asparagus with oil over tomatoes.
- Bake pizza 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Crumble goat cheese over pizza.
- Sprinkle with marjoram and crushed pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden around edges, about 9 minutes longer.
NotesWanted an interesting new way to enjoy Belle Chevre goat cheese, and had a pizza crust, Tuscan Chevre, and veggies, and threw it all together. Voila!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking with Sabra
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More