- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12oz goat cheese
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1T cilantro
- ¼ c oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Black bean sauce
- 2T oil
- 1/4 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic cove
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/2t paprika
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1 1/2 c black beans, undrained
- 1/2 c sour cream
- Combine 12oz goat cheese, 4 scallions, chopped, and 1T cilantro in small bowl; season with salt, and set aside
- Heat ¼ c oil in med skillet over med heat. Dip 8 corn tortillas (1 at a time) into hot oil, and cook for 10-15 sec on each side. Drain on paper towels
- Divide goat cheese mixture evenly among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in greased baking pan. Bake at 325 for 15 min.
- Top with Black Bean Sauce
- Black Bean Sauce:
- Heat 2T oil in lg skillet over med heat. Add ¼ onion, finely diced and 1 garlic cove. Saute 3-4 min
- Add ½ t cumin, 1/2t paprika, and ½ t chili powder. Saute 1 min
- Add 1 ½ c black beans, undrained, and ½ c sour cream. Bring to a simmer over low heat for 3 min.
- Remove 1 c bean mixture to blender container, and puree until smooth. Pour back into the skillet, and simmer for 2 min. Season with salt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes for Vitality
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More