- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (5.3 oz) Chavrie® goat cheese
- 2 ea. Gala apples
- 1 ea. Celery stalk
- 1 ea. Fennel bulb
- ½ tsp. Lemon juice
- ½ C Walnut pieces
- Remove core and slice apples.
- Remove core and slice fennel.
- Cross cut celery.
- Mix apples, fennel and celery with lemon juice in a stainless steel bowl.
- Fold in Chavrie®.
- Serve on a bed of baby salad and top with walnut pieces.
NotesA delicious and fresh salad! The crisp, sweet apples are just perfect with the fresh goat cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More