- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryA delicious and fresh salad! The crisp, sweet apples are just perfect with the fresh goat cheese.
- 1 pkg. (5.3 oz) Chavrie® goat cheese
- 2 ea. Gala apples
- 1 ea. Celery stalk
- 1 ea. Fennel bulb
- ½ tsp. Lemon juice
- ½ C Walnut pieces
- Remove core and slice apples.
- Remove core and slice fennel.
- Cross cut celery.
- Mix apples, fennel and celery with lemon juice in a stainless steel bowl.
- Fold in Chavrie®.
- Serve on a bed of baby salad and top with walnut pieces.