- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 oz Belle Chèvre Confetti
- 2 t. Fresh Rosemary – Chopped
- 2 t. Fresh Oregano – Chopped 2 cups Spicy Arrabeticca Sauce
- 2 dz. Nicoise Olives – pitted & halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter Goat Cheese on bottom of gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs and the olives over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted and fragrant and tomato sauce is sizzling.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Lau Family Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More