- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 oz Belle Chèvre Confetti
- 2 t. Fresh Rosemary – Chopped
- 2 t. Fresh Oregano – Chopped 2 cups Spicy Arrabeticca Sauce
- 2 dz. Nicoise Olives – pitted & halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter Goat Cheese on bottom of gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs and the olives over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted and fragrant and tomato sauce is sizzling.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More