- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 oz Belle Chèvre Confetti
- 2 t. Fresh Rosemary – Chopped
- 2 t. Fresh Oregano – Chopped 2 cups Spicy Arrabeticca Sauce
- 2 dz. Nicoise Olives – pitted & halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter Goat Cheese on bottom of gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs and the olives over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted and fragrant and tomato sauce is sizzling.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More