- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 oz Belle Chèvre Confetti
- 2 t. Fresh Rosemary – Chopped
- 2 t. Fresh Oregano – Chopped 2 cups Spicy Arrabeticca Sauce
- 2 dz. Nicoise Olives – pitted & halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter Goat Cheese on bottom of gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs and the olives over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted and fragrant and tomato sauce is sizzling.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Jean’s Recipe File
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More