- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 oz Belle Chèvre Confetti
- 2 t. Fresh Rosemary – Chopped
- 2 t. Fresh Oregano – Chopped 2 cups Spicy Arrabeticca Sauce
- 2 dz. Nicoise Olives – pitted & halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Scatter Goat Cheese on bottom of gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs.
- Top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining herbs and the olives over top.
- Broil until cheese is melted and fragrant and tomato sauce is sizzling.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More