- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley, chives and thyme
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the eggplant confit. Just before serving, blend the fresh goat cheese in a small bowl with the cream, minced herbs and a twist of freshly ground pepper. Mold into two olive-shaped quenelles.
- Remove the eggplant slices from the marinade and arrange them in the center of two plates, slightly overlapping. Place the quenelles in the center of the eggplant slices and spoon some of the marinade around the cheese. Garnish with fresh herbs.
NotesThis recipes goes with my Eggplant Confit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More