- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula, stems included
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More