- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula, stems included
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More