- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula, stems included
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Simple Homemade Favorites
My Family CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More