- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula, stems included
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More